/ HAMMER MILL
After years of specializing in roller mills, SASQUATCH is proud to present a new addition to the family, The Hammer Mill. For use with distillers who want a finer crush, or are working with harder grains, such as rye, wheat, or corn.
24” HUB WITH DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR.
- Powder coat finish. Food grade stainless steel models available for an additional cost.
- 10, 20, or 30 HP motor available.
- Throughput ranges from 2,000-22,000 lbs per hour depending on horsepower, screen size, and product being milled.
- 4” OD inlet. (Optional surge hopper available)
- Perforated screens:
3/32”, 5/32”, 1/8” and 1/4” mesh size.
- Hinged mill case door provides unobstructed interior access for rapid inspection and changing screens and hammers.
- Spring-loaded door plate and closed-cell foam seal provide dust-tight operation.
- Welded heavy-plate carbon steel mill case maintains precision alignment of dynamically-balanced rotor assembly for high loads of production.
- 15 or 30 hardened hammers
- One year standard warranty on non-wear parts (i.e. screens & hammers are not covered by warranty).
CONTACT US NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION